View Single Post
      04-07-2019, 02:04 PM   #55
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Starting my new job tomorrow. Even though at the time I didn't feel fortunate, I do recognize I should be. From the start of my job search till accepting an offer was about 2 to 3 weeks. I also had another offer which I turned down and my current company countering. Things have been very challenging at my now former employer where they've had a significant issue with employee retention. And of course when it rains it pours. I had another company wanting to hire me but the interview process started too late for me to ignore the offer I had accepted. And on my last day at work, I got two inquiries about possible positions.

I was really miserable at my old job with all the stuff they were dumping on us. Cutting back half of the engineering staff and then telling us we had to pick up the slack and we were not being paid on the extra work. Plus there was compensation they still owe me in the 5 figures which management chose not to pay me on.
Rmtt8206.00