View Single Post
      08-15-2018, 11:42 AM   #43
F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335i M Sport

I'll keep it somewhat simple... To loose weight = taking in less calories then you are burning.

I would bump up weight training to at least 3x a week... build more muscle. Muscle needs energy so the more you have the more fat you can burn. After weight training, 20 mins cardio (try something like HIIT or interval sessions of cardio - its better then steady rate cardio for your situation)

Also, are you sure your macros are calculated correctly? Unless you are eating breakfast like a bird, a cup of oatmeal, milk, nuts, PB, etc. is 300 calories total? Seems way way off. Do you know how many calories a T spoon of honey is? Just a T spoon of PB is? Just to do the math for you thats nearly 300 calories right there and thats being very conservative with the servings.

Judging by your weight, you should be around 1800-2300 cals a day and still be in a deficit with cardio. Bump up cals back up and if you aren't losing 1-2 lbs a week, drop 250 cals a day and reassess.

Lastly - be patient... doesn't happen overnight. Aim for 1-2 lbs a week. Doesn't sound like a lot, but thats 8 lb in one month.

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD