09-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #99
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4Arizona View Post
I undersrand, you are a 49ers fan so you see it your way. There is nothing anyone can do to change the way you see it, so I'm not out to do that. You are entitled to your opinion.

Mike Mccarthy has enough class that he can achieve the same result, but he does not have to resort to the irritating mind games Harbaugh plays. 49er fans may not see it that way, but this is just my opinion as a Packer fan.
Harbaugh is definitely a character when it comes to what he says and acts with the media, I always tell my friends that he seems so uncomfortable and awkward at the podium talking to the media. I find it hilarious and i also appreciate that he wants all the attention and drama poured his way so the players can just go out and play. In my mind theres always a method to his madness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
I knowwwwwww!!!

Hopefully my Hawks can get on track..........And are able to get some kind of pass rush.
It's a heavyhitters game for sure.. The rest of the NFC better get used to it. Niners and Hawks will be running the show for a little while.
You can say that again, I personally think both of our teams didnt play that great on sunday. The hawks offensive line didnt seem in sync and our defense was terrible. Not to mention neither of us were able to establish the run game.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|