Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj
Welcome to the bourgeoisie fellows. The fast food window attendants will be nicer to you now too! The hot ones may even fuck you if you chill at Taco Bell untill they get off work.... no seriousluy, I know you're talking about much classier ladies that want you for more than your 'gold'. This shite is why I hate owning cars like this, but I do love these threads. Really the fact that your pull improved because you got a 325, and your naked delight in being so witty that you feigned owning an average car..... this is the perfect premise for a new reality show called 'Joe BMW' ... sponsered by Axe. This thread rocks! You guys are really playing them Ho's with your fancy European sports cars! More! More!
hmmmm well, i think i know what i may be doing next weekend...