Registered
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 535xi, 11 135i, 94 Supra

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
1994 Supra Turbo  [0.00]
My first BMW is a 2008 535xi. In searching for something more suitable to driving in winter living in the front range mountains of Colorado, I was looking for coupes and sedans that ticked off all the right boxes. My mechanic had two N54s and thus my introduction into the BMW I6 line. A single owner, grandma driven car with 56K miles became a buy on sight and my new daily driver. A few bolt ones and MHD flash later, it’s a sublime touring car.

Wanting to take my summer/fair weather game up a notch, I began shopping for a 135i 6spd and finally found the right car at a great price. I was set on Sedona Red Metallic and a 6spd. While it’s an N55, it will be sufficient for my canyon runs at Stage 2+. Once it’s time for the turbo to go, it will be my excuse to go Pure Stage 2 with an exhaust and methanol injection. I already have a race car when I need the pure adrenaline rush from speed and enjoy the balance from a FBO + tune I can rip in and out of corners.

Having been a Jag lover for two decades with various I6 power plants, I fell in love with the Teutonic twins of the N54 and how refined and smooth power delivery is while chewing through an 80mi round trip commute most of the week.
Attached Images