View Single Post
      04-28-2021, 07:30 AM   #9205
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Haven’t posted since the Truman Administration so figured I’ll throw some blast from the past episodes.

Late 2003/early 2004 I was at a club in New Paltz (2 hours north of NYC) with a friend of mine. He knew some girls at the club and started mingling with them. One of them seemed to be ‘coming on too strong’ (Sara knows all about this). I mean the girl was cute but IDK I wasn’t feelin’ her that night. We talked for a bit and wanted me to go to her house but declined. However, we did exchanged numbers.

Girl texted me like 20 minutes later after I left saying she wanted some and wanted to come over my place. Told her I was tired haha. Girl kept on insisting and insisting which kinda ticked me off. However, I caved in and she actually picked me up and went to her place. She was making these weird moaning noises that was so hard not to laugh. Her grunts were a total turn off and never saw her again. She kept on texting me but I gave her excuses as to why I wasn’t around, this and that and blah blah blah. Ended up blocking her.

About a week later, same club/same friend and it was ladies night so the club was packed. While standing in line a girl struck up a convo with me and my friend. Wasn’t sure if she was into me or my friend (was actually hoping she was into my friend as he’s always had bad luck with the ladies). However, she was latched onto me. We go inside and she’s all up in my ear talking up a storm. Felt bad as her friend wasn’t into my friend so he decided to leave shortly so I was stuck with this girl. She lived in Queens and wanted to see me sometime. Drove down to Queens maybe a few days later and hung out. Fireworks happened but wasn’t in the mood for future long distance booty calls. So that ended then and there.

For those keeping score at home, I met my wife at a different club as well a few months later. She was the one who approached me as believe it or not I have always been shy. I swear, I would still be a virgin now if girls didn’t approach.
Damn, you remember that? I’m happy to report the guy from that thread is now divorced. He chose wrong

Last edited by Sara; 04-28-2021 at 07:47 AM..
MKSixer34188.50