Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieu1004 View Post
Agreed.

I have the Canon equivalent, 70-200L f/2.8 II and it is a beast (both quality and size, lol). In fact, ever since I got it, I've used my other primes much less. I'm glad you're enjoying yours - it seems to be a perfect lens for paintballing shoots.
It is; indeed. I needed a fast lens to take fast moving subjects from a distance. I picked the perfect lens for my craving.

I am still struggling with its size; thus place for improvement, sharp-wise, when I find a comfortable and stable way to handle it. But i'm really happy with the overall ease of use.

I didnt fully test it tho since I was also coaching that practice, but I had a lot of fun shooting with it.

I received my Meike Macro kit today. They have an extension tube kit which is sturdy made and communicate EXIF data through it. I got the 12-20-36mm kit for $53 shipped. Should be a good buy since its solid made and looks pretty much the same the Keiko's kit; but for a third of the price.

I also got the Meike LED Ring for $35. So it makes a cheap option for Macro. I just have to see what kind of result one can get with those.

So review and pics to come! I need to find some bugs for that contest.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]