F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Did they bring their own cup?

And how long does it take for Uber to pay cleaning claims?
They actually had two (2) cups.

Funny you mentioned about the cleaning fee time frame. The past 6 weeks I’ve had three passengers vomit in the car:

One chick puked outside the car as it was moving causing vomit all over the rear drivers side of the car as well as the interior. $150 sent to me in about 4 hours after showing proof.

Another chick kept on touching my shoulder (she was with two guys so I was like wtf)? Turned out she was vomiting on the rear floor. Found out a few minutes after I dropped them off. Took pics and got $150 in 2 hours.

Last one was about two weeks ago. Two Spanish girls who I wanted to smash (no, not sex) in the face as they were rude and made fun of me because I didn’t speak Spanish. Calling me unkind things in Spanish and laughing. I kept my cool and realized they were eating and drinking in the back. They left, 1 starred their ass and saw a nice mess in the back with some fluid. Not sure if it was vomit but submitted pics and about not even an hour later, $150.

I always give 5 stars to passengers. 1 Star if they are a back seat driver, rude, smell bad, etc...