2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurpZilla View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8566 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave93 View Post
Hey guys!

I picked up my new M2 on Monday in Munich. The person that gave me a tour of my car and showed me all of the systems and everything told me that, while there's a break-in period, but she seemed to suggest that it would be okay to break the speed restriction (I stayed under 5500 though). So, I did, just like 4 times though for brief periods. Is my car going to explode (lol)? How strictly did you guys follow the break-in rules?

Also, the Nurburgring was tremendously fun. I strongly recommend it for anyone who is going to do a European Delivery.
My 2017 M2 at Watkins Glen days after the 1200 mile M break in service. Also see my email to you on this subject.
How did you like Watkins glen? I'm from upstate New York and currently moved down to Florida. I'm with you man I took my M2 to Seebring right after the 1200 mark and service -- no issues thus far! I'm excited to move back to NY so I can hit up this track! Who did you guys race with? Chin motor sports does a couple events up there. Cheers!
Watkins Glen is my overall favorite track. It's fairly long and it is a high speed track. Lots of elevation changes too. I drive with all of the BMW CCA chapters (NY, GVC, Patroon, NJ, DelVal, Boston, CT) as well as with the Audi Clubs.