Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2024 i4 xDrive40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starboard View Post
anyone care to comment on the BMW shops in Daytona and Ft Pierce Fl ??

Thanx
I can’t comment on Fields Daytona. However, my last few have come from Coggin BMW in Ft. Pierce and they are a good store. I know the manger and he is solid and a straight-shooter.

To all of my South Florida forum friends (and Ibiza too) how in the hell is Braman WPB on this list twice? That place is a joke and no one in their right mind buys there.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starboard View Post
anyone care to comment on the BMW shops in Daytona and Ft Pierce Fl ??

Thanx
I can't comment on Fields Daytona. However, my last few have come from Coggin BMW in Ft. Pierce and they are a good store. I know the manger and he is solid and a straight-shooter.

To all of my South Florida forum friends (and Ibiza too) how in the hell is Braman WPB on this list twice? That place is a joke and no one in their right mind buys there.....
I can only comment on Fields BMW in Tampa where I've leased three BMWs. I tend to search dealer inventory around the state, then negotiate over the phone and travel to pick up the car. Fields Tampa happens to have had cars I stocked equipped as I liked, is only one hour from my home, and each time made the process very easy. Last time Mrs. Fields called to personally thank me and sent a generous gift to a great Tampa restaurant. Little things like that make a routine transaction memorable.

Braman on the other hand. . . Never have I seen sales staff with such an aura of superiority! I thought the higher volume east coast dealers might have better pricing. They comically tried to sell me on the "prestige" of having a Braman license plate bracket on my car like it was something other people and valets would acknowledge.