View Single Post
      04-28-2019, 09:03 AM   #44
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
How about buying the tall stands to put underneath the tires to support them, problem solved? They are really not that expensive, may be $100 give and take
If you think you can support all 4 corners to suspension ride height with those stands without the car rolling of the lift or create another unsafe situation..
Go ahead

How you're going to fit another car under there with the tripods taking up that space I'd really like to see

If you want to use a 2 post for storage reasons, storing another car underneath, imho the only option is to get one with wheel adapters.
So something like this:

Although I think that any liftpost manufacturer will say when asked that storing a car on their post isn't its inteded use, except when buying a storage lift (these also exist, are usually 4 post and more compact and less high)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 04-28-2019 at 09:29 AM..