View Single Post
      04-27-2019, 01:31 AM   #1
stephanporsche
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Wanted to share some photos of my home garage in Arizona with my fellow automotive enthusiasts. I was a European Dealer Technician and Technical Instructor for 10-years and left to have now spent 9+ years in the military defense and technology sector.

I don't like not trust other people on my cars because I always find mistakes and also the hard fact of paying someone else for something I could do myself, however until completing my home garage I was limited to some jobs because I was working with floor jacks and my tool box was maxed out.

I have a 3-car garage that is 800-900 sq/ft, on the left side I had custom cabinets built which are 22' x 10'6" and holds everything non-automotive. My trusty Snap On KRL1032 which I used as a technician was overly packed and I was in need of much more tool storage and I needed a lift!

My garage now has:
Saber Cabinets (www.sabercabinets.com) 6 bottom 6 draw cabinets, 4 top cabinets and 2 extra wide side cabinets.
Dannmar D7 4-Post Lift (www.dannmarequipment.com)

Next garage project is:
LED Ceiling Lightening.
Paint walls.
Flooring but not sure if I want to epoxy the floors, stain the concrete or tile it?

Building my dream garage has really made me want to get back into the automotive field as a shop owner. Just a small specialty shop Porsche, BMW, VW and Audi by appointment only, maintenance, repairs, upgrades.

Additional Photos will be posted in this thread.
Attached Images

BMW E90 328i LCI