TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrophoneMic View Post
Dalembert hasn't been playing in the 4th in the last 10-15 games or so of the season. Rick Carlisle has been using Brandon Wright at the end of games as he's been playing much better than Dalembert and is more versatile. Wright is more athletic, better off the pick and roll, and has a really good synergy with Vince Carter.

But the playoffs are about matchups and as the Spurs are a much slower team, the Mavs may need the slight size advantage and conventional Center spot Dalembert provides. But I still personally prefer Brandon Wright closing games. Dalembert is so frustrating to watch at times, just like Erick Dampier was a few years ago.
MAVS had the perfect opportunity to come out and still Home Court Advantage from the Spurs. They absolutely collapsed at the end of the 4th. There was no choking to be said. They simply missed tons of shots! But the biggest problem I saw: they went away from success: Ellis MUST handle the ball and drive inside in these late game close-out scenarios! Carlise wake the F up!!! Don't settle for JUMPERS!!! Also, Spurs were getting in the paint and scoring too easy down the stretch! Although I prefer Wright's quickness, scoring and overall game, Dalembert was a MUCH better option to put in at the end to clog up the paint! If the MAVS can clean up just a few things that I mention above, they can make a 7 Game Series and even SHOCK the Spurs.
LET'S GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!