View Single Post
      11-12-2008, 08:06 AM   #80
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW325xi View Post
Sorry, but WRONG! I drove my Z06 on a daily basis, every day. You have never owned a Corvette so I'm not understanding where you're coming from. Don't you read reviews? (it seems that's all you have to go off of) Every test states that the Corvette is the one easiest to live with on a daily basis or they would want to drive across country.

And yet again, you don't even realize what you're talking about with GM or Ford going out of business. If that happens, YOU may be out of a job in a completely different field.

Here's a quick pic of my Z and by the way, I just turned 39 last month.
Fair enough. Since someone finally addressed the issue I was bringing up (3 pages ago) of the car having (or not) any particular excellence as a daily driver, I will conceed my point to your experience. You are correct in that I have never owned a Z06. I'm sure they are great fun, but its obviously just not to my liking. And my job is not in any way, shape, or form going to be imposed upon if GM dies. I made that comment simply to curb anyone looking for a reason to nit-pick at tiny insignificant things.

I must say, when I test drove one I was not that enthused by it. I felt it wasn't the improvement that it needed to be. At least they stopped using parts from the Tahoe parts bin. So in your opinion how does the interior compare to that of an M3?