01-10-2017, 05:47 PM   #417
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I agree, all about where you look.

But this Tua guy is getting compared to Aaron Rodgers when he came out and they say he is a better pure passer than Tate. Tate is a better all around athlete though, but he is also pretty small for a qb. Either way, Tate and Tua are gonna be monsters in college.
all about the system they play in. With Sark, Tua will excel. With Urban Meyer, Tate will excel.

Let's put it this way, I doubt Bama and OSU are willing to swap these QBs if present the opportunity. These two play the style that's suited by their respective coaching staff.

BTW, anyone subscribes to the notion that the decades of top Bama recruiting classes has actually decimated the quality of SEC teams? It has happened in the Big Ten too with Ohio State under the past and current coach.

These team takes the top talent nationally and regionally, and even the #2 class in conference has slim pickings on 5 and 4 star kids. The rich gets richer, and when these monster programs gets going, it's hard to knock them off their throne (unless the coach leaves or there's NCAA sanctions).

I mean come on, if you were a fan of an SEC team or Big Ten team other than Bama and Ohio State, you must HATE how they turn a top 5 class every year and steals your top in-state kids.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 01-10-2017 at 05:56 PM..