02-19-2019, 09:58 PM   #42
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
I love the insults, keep going. It makes your argument stronger. You obviously learned in your conservative grade school that if it wasn't for foreign intervention, the French, we probably would have lost the our bid for freedom.

But back to Germany for a second, the reason I brought up that the Third Reich was brought into power was from the power of the vote. It was a populist platform. It wasn't the German Army or the SS that would've been the bigger problem, it would have been the other, armed German citizens that would have been the problem. The German citizens that voted for it. Unless you think only the Jewish population would have been armed?

PS: a coupe is a car with two doors

PPS: if you're going to insult someone's education, try to use proper grammar
And for sure if American citizens didn't take up their guns we'd still be flying the Union Jack.
You lost all credibility when you said a small Jewish population and now trying to spin it with more nonsense saying German civilians would have been more of a problem then the army that in your words, rolled across Europe.
I hit an E by accident, without thinking in my post. Touché, you got me.

Bottom line, you think it would be crazy for Jews to have protected themselves with their own weapons, you make that crystal clear, got it.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams