Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
What a complete a$$hole.

I really admire the control that that fine officer maintains throughout this event.

This video could be a high school driving class tutorial on how not to act when being pulled over by a LEO.

What a complete dick.

I can't imagine what the officers were discussing at the end after the mute button was pressed.
Along with this one....

Gotta love C.Rock!

Nearly 12 years on the job and I still have yet to observe an ass whoopin' or whoop an ass that didn't deserve it (….or that occurred simply based on the race of the suspect). That's not to say I haven't ever witnessed force situations cross the line into the realm of excessiveness (…based on policy and legal precedent), however………….even if the criminal(s) deserved it [based on their actions]. I have seen some truly wild situations in my short time. I have also been given a run for my money in the past. It's never fun when you come up against one of these criminals who can actually fight and/or has martial arts training comparable to, or better than, your own (….and who isn't bound by rules/legal constraints and/or considerations).
vreihen1615280.00
zx10guy5149.50
scostu1623.00