Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      05-06-2023, 08:13 PM   #8454
PcarFan
Baned
Rep

Drives: BMW

I confess that I "still" don`t understand women.

This morning the wife and I were having our morning cup of coffee and the wife asks me. What are you doing this morning? I said, I`m going to cut the grass and then I`m changing the winter tires on your car and mine to the summers. Then I asked her. Why? What do you need? Nothing she said, just wondering. Okay, I said. And what are you doing this morning? I asked her.
Oh, I don`t know, it`s such a beautiful day outside she said, I might just go check out the gardens, okay I said.

I started trimming the grass and the wife goes outside and starts playing around with the flowers and then she says to me. I need you to do a couple of things for me. I looked at her and I didn`t even say a word, she knew that I was not to happy, and then just I went back to trimming the grass. She didn`t say anything else and after a few minutes she went back inside.
Geez, I just asked you a little while ago if you needed anything, and you said no, and then the minute I start doing the things that I need to do you come to me that you need something. This happens to me all the time .

Is it only to me, or does this also happens to you guys?

By the way, we`ve been happily married for over 30 years .
Esteban43324.00
vreihen1615139.00
Sedan_Clan24973.00