04-18-2023, 03:42 PM   #8450
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
i am about to fire my landscaper
i asked him when are you stopping by to do lawn treatment etc..this was before Easter.
i said please come before Easter to cut the lawn, and do treatment after Easter because the kids will be outside and i have family coming over. Monday he was suppose to swing by, and he didnt. I texted him last Wednesday you forgot to stop by and do the lawn treatment. He said sorry I will stop by Thursday morning. He didnt stop by at all.
NOW its Tuesday- He hasnt even reached out to me. At this point Im annoyed, I dont feel like I should text him, tell him I found another landscaper.
Back story is - I met him when he didnt have a job and was doing pizza delivery on and off. He came over to my house one evening, asked if I had someone treating/cutting my lawn. I had just moved in 2021. I paid him for the top soil, and lawn treatment. I was his first client. He was out of work because landscaping company he worked for went out of business. Now he started his own landscaping business.
As of last year I feel he is only paying attention to the other properties that he charges more money.
i have areas where the grass isnt growing and I made him aware of it.
JJ 911SC22391.50
vreihen1615239.50