View Single Post
      03-29-2023, 06:10 PM   #11835
Roman
Private
Rep

Drives: GMC / Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
I'm actively researching replacement seating for my Home Theater. This brand is on my short list... Lemme know what you think...
Your timing is uncanny. The set arrived yesterday afternoon (nearly two weeks earlier than expected).

I ordered the Tuscany Luxury Edition which, as you probably already know, uses upgraded 20000 leather instead of the 11000 leather.

I am not disappointed with anything. If I had to pick something, the Moonlight Blue isn't as dark or as Navy blue as I was hoping but it's not unappealing. The comfort is off the charts but, in the spirit of full disclosure, I was pretty miserable in my previous chair. The foam cushioning is leaps and bounds better than my Fortress chair. It's firm yet soft. The leather is soft and supple and the matte finish with the contrast stitching puts it over the edge.

Valencia seems to offer an awful lot of features for a lot less money than a lot of other manufacturers. And it was the too-good-to-be-true thing that had me so nervous about buying it sight unseen. In the end, I'm glad I made the move.

I paid around $3100 for the seating and a couple of accessories (two wine holders). Knowing what I know now, if I had sat in this in a showroom and the price tag was $4999, I would've bought it.
JJ 911SC22295.50
wrickem2101.00