2000cs
Captain
Rep

Drives: Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93Beast View Post
This thread belongs in the "You know your old " thread
:/
While I am in fact old, the 5 pieces I’ve listed go back to my teenage years (I have vinyl of each that I purchased then). I have favorites in old rock, newer rock, folk, reggae, ska, country, jazz, zydeco, big band, opera, great American Songbook, orchestral, chamber, etc. Comedy-Music also has a couple of greats (Spike Jones and his City Slickers, Tom Lehrer, or compilations from The Doctor Demento Show - which I listened to live on the radio). The only exceptions for me are electronic, atonal, rap and hip hop. I don’t like enough of any of those to have a favorite.

Of course there is music I listened to earlier in my life that I no longer enjoy. Bubble-gum pop comes to mind. More recently, Bruno Mars and Cee-Lo Green too.

My five favorite selection is from the dozens that I’ve listened to over and over for 5 decades or more and keep coming back to (Bohemian Rhapsody is newer, barely). Each is entertaining, moving and associated with an event, place, or time in my life (e.g., a significant memory) which elevates them to the top of the list.
Llarry15812.50