View Single Post
      04-01-2022, 12:10 PM   #15
BMWGUYinCO
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 22 M850 Convertible '23 X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
In the Battle of Britain,the squadron leader in a group of patrolling Spitfire fighters shouts out over the radio ''Bandits 12 o clock high''! One of the other pilots replies ''It's okay old chap, we have four hours yet, it's only just 8 o clock now''
Reminds me of this classic:

A British WWII pilot is shot down over Germany. He wakes up in a German hospital bed, where the Dr. tells him: "Ve haf bad news...your leg vas severely damaged in ze crash, und ve gonna haf to amputate"

The British pilot is sad, but asks: "Hey old chap, can you do me a favor - have one of your pilots drop me leg over jolly old Great Britain?"

The Germans think for a second, and say: "Ya OK, ve do zis for you"

A couple of days later, the Dr returns with more bad news: "You haf developed a bad infection in your ozer leg, und ve gonna haf to amputate again"

"Oh no", the British pilots cries, "Seeing as you've been a proper gentleman before, can you drop me other leg over the land of my country?"
Hesitatingly, the Germans agree.

The next day, the German Dr. comes in and once again, brings terrible news "Now ve gonna haf to amputate your arm as it is badly damaged"

The British pilot, not believing his bad luck, begins: "Well, if me limbs have to go, please drop them over merry ol' London for me...."

"Nein!!!" the German Dr shouts, "Ve do zis for you no more! Ve zink you're trying to escape!!!"
M5Rick60013.50
3.0L8935.00
Dino GT35134.50
Suds1598.50
KRS_SN13513.50
Radix!31.50