View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 02:54 PM   #22
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
I guess the same reason someone adds, useless Aliexpress splitters, spoilers, ground effects, downpipes, anything carbon fibre, mirror-caps and/or exhaust or??. That's the thing with judgemental/hypocritical people - they think their choices to change things from OEM is tasteful and additive and what other's do is "terrible" or ....

However, I have no concern, interest, problem or judgement on what you do to your property. It's similar to the rude A-holes who berated a member here for his/her (don't know) choice in the color of X4 they chose to purchase. Who the hell gave them the queer-eye to decide what color car someone else should buy? I may have mentioned that I think the grille-inserts aren't my cup of tea but I couldn't care a lick what someone does to her/his car if it makes them happy.
This is the difference though: you're on a forum. We are here to exchange information and opinions. I won't go lean out my window and yell at a poor sap for having an M badge on his non-M BMW. But if you post it on this forum wanting an opinion, I'll give it to you straight.
paquet629.50
chris7197334.00