Rep

Drives: e92 335i, f22 m235i, e30 325is

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
1988 BMW 325IS  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds View Post
Whenever I have a vehicle parked near where the garage door could or will hit it, I always set something in front of the sensors that keep the door from closing if there is an obstruction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
This is why I block the sensors if I need to turtle the car out the garage door.
This is an excellent idea which I will definitely be doing from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Sounds like a keeper to me!
She got out of her car in near tears after she did it. Shes into cars and has her own build so she understood completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Like others have said, just get it fixed and move on. You wont give it a second thought.

I popped my foot off the clutch with my car idling in the garage, thinking i had it in neutral. Nope, it was in 1st gear. Launched myself into my big rolling tool chest and welding cart. Oops.
Yea you're right. And I do know this. I guess it was just initial frustration and stress. I had only just finished fixing up the body and window seals on the car 4 months ago. It was just bad luck with bad timing. But it's an easy fix for it all. Definitely got off easy, especially seeing some of the horror stories others have posted on here

Build Thread
DETRoadster11468.00