View Single Post
      11-28-2022, 08:34 AM   #114
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
So more to add to my year of woe. Early last week I start to get an allergic reaction to something. Still don't know what that thing is. Started off as lots of itching of my skin on certain parts of my body. It progresses to full on rash/hives on my thigh, lower back, upper shoulders, neck, and eventually makes it up to my face. I look like I'm going into puberty again in overdrive. Broke down and went into urgent care on Saturday and I'm under a course of prednisone. So far it seems to be resolving the issue after my attempts with Benadryl did nothing.

To top it all off, I get a letter from my state's department of labor unemployment office. Some a$$hole filed a fraudulent claim. Had all of my sensitive information SSN, DOB, address, everything. Fortunately, my state flagged the claim and requested additional proof of ID that the ass couldn't provide. So no payments were made. Spent 30 minutes on the phone this morning talking to the fraud division. For now, I'm not filing to release my SSN for any new applications of unemployment benefits. Did some researching online and there were some news articles that pinned the release of PII from the breaches at OPM and Equifax. This further increases my anger that these a$$holes that were grossly negligent did not see any lick of jail time nor were personally fined for their gross misconduct. In both those situations, the person in charge knew of the vulnerabilities in their systems and chose not to address them. The bigger issue with the OPM breach is of all the personnel files they had that got compromised. Files pertaining to security clearance applications that the Chinese government has. Yet the person in charge overseeing the IT operations wasn't thrown in jail. But of course the token contractor got the shaft as the scapegoat.
Did they rule out Shingles? Shingles can cause pain. Is the rash painful?
zx10guy5149.50
vreihen1615333.00
UncleWede18031.00
rebekahb3132.50