05-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #23
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

I would say that about sums it up
Also Leclerc will have some say who'll be coming to Ferrari and I don't think personally he would want Ricciardo or Sainz.
Schumacher and Barrichello was probably one of the most peaceful teammates ever in this sport.. i believe if Ferrari goes to a formula that worked in the past with Schumi and real #2 driver without compromise, d be the safest choice Ferrari could make.. and im not sure they re willing to take risks anymore cause Maranello is already boiling for a title for some time already.. building a team around Leclerc d be a clear choice with defined #2..
Ric can squeeze a lot from a Ferrari package but im not sure guys in Maranello likes him that much.. even if i believe he is one of the top notch drivers on the grid these days..

and actually McLaren can be a good choice for Vettel with Merc engines onboard.. though im not sure about Zak Brown at all.. he doesnt fit to McLaren genes and never seen such a ridiculous team principal ever in my life.. if they ll succeed, it ll be despite Zak Brown being the captain..

Sainz is kind of a ego guy.. kind of arrogant.. even Lando said this in milk video.. im not sure he can get along with Leclerc, and everytime Lec d crush him things will get even more spicier for Sainz and the team..

but yeah there is another chance which makes sense.. best #2 driver on the grid.. capable of winning as well with not much problem.. Bottas.. it could be weird but still..