04-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #18
misterawa
John 14:6
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedish_z4 View Post
I fully don't understand your post. Why did he adjust camber and toe "back" to stock specs. Weren't they before?

when you speak about the ride quality decreased. You mean the comfort ride or the handling?
After my car was lowered, I noticed I was buying tires every 12 months due to the excess negative camber. I replaced the rear control arms with the eibach rear control arms, and the shop I went to maxed the toe and corrected the camber, but I'm still wearing out my rear tires every 11-12 months . I'll probably post a thread to get suggestions on how to fix this problem as I don't like spending $$$ on new tires that often.

As for the decreased ride quality, the comfort is affected...I noticed my car bottoming out more with the oem non-sport shocks after 1 year.

Mods: Eibachs/Konis, Eibach camber kit, JTD RSMs, 19" WedsSport SA67, Hamann headlight trim, Aero front bumper, Aero sides, AC Schnitzer side deflectors, Hella euro taillights, Hardtop, Dinan strut & supplemental bars, RD Sport intake, Dinan Stage 2 Software, RPI scoop, Bastuck catback exhaust, Radenergie CF engine cover...
Appreciate 0