View Single Post
      12-24-2014, 01:07 PM   #108
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep

Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsweet View Post
you're visibly emotional, you're statements are simply completely off and construed. I'm not saying all is perfect with the s65 but the huge majority 95%+ are never going to experience any bearing failure. but i understand you sold an m3 and you are still struggling moving on and probably regretting that sell. I can understand. A Vette is a different animal it does not have the composure of an e92 m3. It's a noisy pushrod engine sounding like a loud sewing machine. Your older model vette does not have the chassis balance and predictability and linearity at the limit that an e92 m3 has. It's lousy interior looks like an impala/ malibu. It's has a prehistoric body design from another age (1970) does not have the refinment and status of an m3 and is usually bought by retired pumblers with their pensions. And for your info several unofficial e92 m3 with stock engine recorded sub 8:00 nurburgring laps beating your vette.
Status? What status? GMAFB. Its a fkn dressed up 3 series. LOL. The M3 is a compromise car built off of a daily driver.