View Single Post
      01-07-2016, 03:16 PM   #6
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SMB M3 CP with lots of carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB_330i View Post
Has anybody attended performance driving course before? I'm interested in doing one mainly to feel more confident I can deal with hairy situations on the road as well as it being a fun day out!

The two I've looked at so far are Don Palmer and Car Limits. Any others people have done? Germany and America have M Driving School - do we have anything like that here?

Any information would be appreciated!
I've done quite a few days with Car Limits. Known the owner Andy Walsh for God knows how many years now (getting worryingly close to 20). He's annoying talented and absolutely no question you'll learn a lot on one of his days.

Did a Don Palmer day a long time ago as well when I had my Caterham. Was very informative but totally different - more about road craft and reading the road than actual car control. Again, taught me a great deal.

Don't think you can go wrong with either.
San Marino Blue M3 Competition Package with Carbon tat, ACS RS suspension, uprated brakes, 'modded' exhaust and a weeny bit more power courtesy of JF Automotive; M235i Convertible with ACS Sports Suspension; Disco 5 HSE Lux
Appreciate 0