View Single Post
      08-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #18
BM3W!
///M3 Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '08 M3 Coupe

OK I need help! I have the 2008 e92 BMW M3 Coupe with the $1,900 Enhanced Premium Audio which finally arrived this Saturday.

1. I made some MP3 disks in preparation for arrival of the car. They do not work in the CD player. I have tried different disks, I have tried different burners, I have placed them in folders, no folders, etc... Nothing works.

I then made a burned CD with wav files instead of MP3's, and the CD worked! So I went back in and made a few more, and WTF - those disks didnt work.

I finally on a whim put them in my DVD slot for my Nav system, and all of a sudden it works. I put in an older MP3 disk and I was able to play them, navigate through folders, everything with no problems.

WTF is with the CD Player? Why does the DVD player read burned discs but the CD player doesnt? Why do some discs work, and others dont?

2. I ordered a subwoofer system - 1 - 12" JL Audio W6v2 in the HO enclosure, JL 500/1v2 500 watt amp, and a capacitor.

Am I going to have major problems adding this sub to my stock head unit????????

Seriously, this crap with BMW and their factory systems is getting old. The 6 disc MP3 changer from my 2001 E46 M3 wouldnt work.

Please help!!!!! The sub goes in this Friday, and I need to know if this is going to be impossible to add.
DailyD- Alpine White '08 E92 M3 Coupe Loaded w/ ALL, but w/ 6MT - *4 real men* 19" Wheels- 1xJL Audio 12w6v2 in H.O. box- JL 500/1v2-2 Farad Digital Hybrid Cap w/sub volume & bass boost controls mounted under dash! Blk Kdny Grls + more 2 come! *Sold! -'01 E46 Cosmos Blk M3 w/99,997 HARD miles on it! *Coming soon -911C2S/C4S,or C63AMG. Choices! AMG is Beast of difernt flavr even my GF could drive,where Pcar is similar 2 my current M3
Appreciate 0