11-30-2016, 11:29 PM   #12
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosek View Post
Is this an annual event? When is it scheduled for 2017? I live in Bellingham and recently purchased a 2016 M4. I am looking for events in the Seattle area and PNW to attend. I also plan to go to 2017 Bimmerfest in SoCal in 2017 if anyone wants to do a group drive down there. It would be great to get a few of us to drive down!
In addiition to joining the BMWCCA, which I highly recommend, you'll then get access to the area's Porsche and Audi club events, which have reciprocity with the BMW club.

A couple other things might help... during the nicer weather, go down to Exotics @ Redmond Town Center on a Saturday morning. Lot's of incredible cars, you'll be able to park in with them, and meet all kinds of other enthusiast BMW (and other marque) drivers, and learn of additional events.

Also, if on FB, join the PNW BMW group, and go to an event or two. There's drives and meets all the time.

There's probably local events up in WWU land as well. My daughter graduates from WWU this year (thank God!).
Appreciate 0