Rep

Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDutchmann View Post
I'm hoping to source some ideas. I'm getting married later this summer and so for my bachelor party, I'd like to integrate a track day into the mix. And we will likely crash somewhere nearby for a few days. I've got about 8 buddies coming, none of whom are remotely experienced at track driving. I've been to about 10 HPDE events myself. I should mention I'm based in San Francisco but am open to traveling. The event itself will probably be in June/July. We will need to source cars for everyone and find track time with an organization friendly to newbies.

Curious if anyone has any ideas on how best to go about this? Are there any programs that are more turnkey but not super expensive driving school level? I'd say $1,000-$1,500 per person for the day would be the sweet spot but if anyone has more expensive ideas I'd still be interested to hear.
At $1-1.5k per person I would look into the BMW M Track Day:

https://driving.bmwusa.com/mtrackdays

This is not to be confused with M School, this is more of a :fun:" day with some drag racing, skid pad, and lapping. It's less about getting into the dirty details of performance driving, and more about getting enough insight into pushing the cars a bit more than the average DMV licensed civilian. It's good for bachelor parties because there is a little bit of a competition, and of course, fast cars provided by BMW.

Hint for the drag race: Left foot brake to beat everyone off the line.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82