View Single Post
      04-19-2023, 09:40 PM   #194
Tejas1836
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2023 X5MC Workmaster 75

You dog

[QUOTE=Clark_Kent;29956395]Wanted to bump this back up since it's been months since there was dialogue on this. I was initially neutral on this car when it was released and it has grown on me exponentially. So much so that I realized I needed to have it, but on my terms. When I was a wee lad I grew up on Hondas like many of you here and I've always had a soft spot for the performance variants whether it was the RSX Type S or the vehicles wearing the Type R badge. I'm not here to argue the merits of a FWD performance car or convince people why they should or shouldn't like it. I'm narrowly focused on my interest in the car and why I decided to pick one up.

Anyhow, I was able to secure an allocation at MSRP and the vehicle arrived this morning. It's filthy but that's completely fine with me. I asked the dealership to not PDI the car. They generally agreed but stated there are a few things they are required to do per Honda. Most of the plastic is still on the car; however, they did remove the shipping blocks from the suspension so I appreciated that. No driving impressions as I literally pulled it in and started looking it over. Here are a few photos:

[Photos deleted]

2023 Civic Type R sets new FWD lap record at Nurburgring
https://www.thedrive.com/news/2023-h...he-nurburgring