08-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #97
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza1976 View Post
bing.com has a thing called cashback. If you use their site (as a free registered user) to search for products. You get a result that will allow for 8% off an ebay "Buy it Now" item (click through from bing.com to ebay.com). If you pay with paypal and are registered on all three sites, you get your cashback money back. One small catch, to combat someone sending back the item right after they receive the cashback, the money is typically deposited after 60 days of purchase. Some deposit immediately but those are rare.

I received the maximum 200 per purchase for my nikon 14-24mm lens earlier this year. Cashback rocks!... PM me if you need any help.

fz
+1.. I have received a total of around $200 over the last 4 weeks on the purchases I made in Feb/March on my lens/filters/camera body. (I just bought 50D back in March).

It takes 60-90 days for them to cash back your paypal account, but they will eventually come back to you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
wow thats pretty sweet... though isn't bing.com Microsoft? I dunno if I can jive with that.
Hey, money is money.. it is only 8%, sure, but if you are spending $2000, you'd get $160 back, which is the price of a good 77mm B+W CPL, which you will need for your 70-200 f2.8 (if you go for f2.8)..

2008 E92 335i (sold)