01-21-2017, 06:00 AM   #4
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer323 View Post
Thank you for your reply kind Sir.

More so, I was inquiring if the G31 B5 is looking to be produced in RHD as I read somewhere that Alpina UK is possibly considering not selling it there? I was not sure if the 550iX/B5(X?) is unable to be produced in RHD Touring due to the design...as I'm not aware yet if the Alpina models will be confined to all wheel drive!

Thanks again, I appreciate all the information you have been providing the BMW community over the many years I have been following your posts

Regards, Douglas

*In Australia, Alpina models JUST began being imported but only the 3/4 series. And only through a private group, not BMW Australia. I contacted them but was not provided a definite response or direction.
If they are privately imported? Then they probably won't have any update until the B5 announcement which is expected for the Geneva Auto Show.
Again I am not sure about the UK market, I think they do offer the B5 models there and again I am not definite if it is just the Diesels?