View Single Post
      07-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan77 View Post
Well I just got a call from Dawn at EFX stating that I have to pay $15 to have them ship me back a new set of LEDs. WTF is this?!?! This is the second time I have sent them back - the first time was because of missing parts. So I ask her what my warranty actually covers since the product was faulty and she raises her voice at me and proceeds to tell me that I cannot raise my voice and treat her that way. She then tells me that exchanging my bad LEDs is a "courtesy" and threatens to send my bad LEDs back if I do not pay it. Then she wants my credit card number over the phone which I will not do and tell her so. Then she says "you can just send us a money order" to which I suggest hope about them sending a PayPal request since I know they sell products over eBay (which is where I bought them). She refuses this initially but breaks down and asks for my email address. I start to spell it out to her and she gets it wrong so I start calling out the letters in military phonetic alphabet, i.e. a=alpha b=beta... She now thinks I am raising my voice at her again and starts with all the "i don't have to take this" crap. I try to explain what is going on while she continues to run her mouth and she finally gets it when she stops talking and listens to me. So she finally gets my email address right and says I will give this to my eBay department and hangs up.

This company FUCKING BLOWS!!! When I get the new LEDs back I am going to check for the marks I put on the bad set I sent back (to make sure they actually replace them), test them and they are getting sold IMMEDIATELY. I am so tired of companies these days bending you over because you already have money into the issue and cannot back out.

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

The only way to stop people like this on e-bay is to leave negative feeback for everyone to see. Also mention the poor quality of the product.
Appreciate 0