View Single Post
      05-03-2016, 06:34 PM   #437
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WORK-F36 View Post
I think San Jose has this series wrapped up....unless Nashville can play like angels and not take any penalties, teh Sharks should take this in 5
Hope your right...man, I've been a Sharks fan for so long...and so many years where we were "supposed" to be one of the top contenders. This year the goal was just to get back in the playoffs, which we did, but I am seeing a different mentality than any other team. It's like were not entitled to anything....been there..done that..we've been humiliated plenty.

But the reality is, is that the Sharks have big time goal scorers on 3 lines and a 4th line that is difficult. While the big guns are showing up every night, every single guy is coming in to play. Not to mention we have a couple world class d-men as well. And Jones wants this real bad too. This is almost feeling like when the Blackhawks won a few years ago with Niemi in his first year--solid D and a bunch of strong scorers.
This is a humble team that is just all about playing their game.