View Single Post
      11-21-2022, 04:59 AM   #217
M5Rick
General
Rep

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
The final 10 laps of the race my daughter and I got out of the couch and were standing litterally at arm's length right in front of the TV rooting hard for Charles to hang on to P2 with his old tires. We kept cheering and danced when he made it to the finish line.

After getting getting Ferrari'd so often this season, all's well that ends well for Charles. Well-deserved P2 in the WDC and WCC. Wished that Ferrari had offered him more chances for close-combat with Verstappen - as happened during the first races this season. The very best of this F1 season ended Top 2.

Charlie's status is coming about albeit slowly, the boy in him that screamed through the radio and elsewhere is going away and the boss Mattia is not 100% responsible for others mainly in the strat dept who b@lled it up for him and Sainz as there are others above him who like with the previous Arrivabene were in the Ferrari 'shackles'.
I think Mattia will remain as he has answered all his critics including his famous ''it's not me who goes off the track into barrier'' which may be good enough for the top bods in the dark corridors of Maranello.
DrFerry6728.50
NYG10744.00