04-14-2019, 02:02 PM   #169
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Yeah, price is up while bag weight is down 4 lbs. I didn't do the match but I don't think the extra N is a credible consideration for both. Still cheaper than Ringer, though. In general, the price bump isn't too bad by me. I couldn't find it for less than $13-14/bag before.

I was going to check out Russo Power Equipment next weekend to see what they sell for fert and seed. They sells tons of toys for landscaping companies, prosumers, and average joe's. That includes seed, fert, weed control, etc... Bought my string trimmer there and just treated myself to a backpack leaf blower. This place may prove dangerous.
i'm lookin' at what Menard's carry. actually if you watch Allyn Hayne's "The Lawn Care Nut" he Jake both looked at this other organic product. it was like $10 a bag so I might check that out.

LOL equipment can get out of control but I figure it's better in the long run than manual labor. I didn't have a dethatcher last year and my neighbor was friendly enough to run a few passes over my lawn with his. well it took me, the wife and my boys all freakin day to pickup all that thatch by hand with a bunch of hand rakes. on a 1/2 acre that was almost 30 full size bags I had to get rid of. never gonna do that again so i'm starting to buy stuff to make any job easier from aerating, dethatching and picking up leaves lol! I am changing out my hand pump back pack sprayer to a battery operated sprayer as my right arm was getting bigger than the left with all the pumping I had to do when I was spraying down for weeds and applying my fertilization of RGS and Humic12
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg