King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Meh, not really. She goes out of her way to do special stuff for me when I need. She did spend all day in the ER with me on Thanksgiving. Also took the day off to drive my wheels to the mechanic when I swapped wheels a few months ago.

I do miss having more of a playful/fun connection with someone. It does seem like I am the one who is in control all the time..
See, I think Never_Enough was really going for the point that the relationship was one-sided because "she has an amazing body, she's submissive and the sex is amazing" and then there is you....

Least that's what I interpreted immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Damn, this thread has somehow culminated in reevaluating my relationship.

Not really any point in me changing anything at the moment. I plan on selling my house and relocating in a couple of years. She knows this. No point in starting over in an area I don't plan to stay in.
Well, that's because we are all therapists here. Except for UncleWede - when it comes to him, you have to split therapist into two words, the space comes directly after the third letter.
Well shit.