Rep

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Confession: I'm clingy aF! Me and a "new" female friend are becoming much closer as friends lately. I say new because I've known her for 6 yrs but I rarely let ppl in so I've kept her at arms distance even though I adore her and her natural beauty(she's drop dead gorgeous, a complete 10) and spirit. She doesn't like that I curse and stuff but she sees the humor in all that I do from a genuine place even with my cussing. When I say we cut UP, I mean she laughs at my jokes until we are borderline in need of CPR. The kind of laughs where your head and diaphragm hurt and can't recover...it's serious.

I keep ppl at arms length because I hate when ppl just leave my life with no explanation (death, marriage, or otherwise) and I don't want it to happen again from a friend standpoint. She always says "I Love you FreddyB" and I shrug it off and kinda smile. Well today I said "I Love u back Miss. Courtney." And I meant it. As a guy I just hate getting so close to ppl because I get DEEPLY hurt when they leave. Maybe this'll be a friendship that'll stand the test of time🤷🏾*♂️

Maybe I can not be so clingy this time and just be a normal friend....
You should sleep with her. I speak from experience.
paliknight2191.50