United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denso
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4UTY View Post
New member to this forum, so Hi to all fellow M owners ✋🏼

After owning my 2012 Audi R8 spyder for 2 years it's had to be sold due to the arrival of my first child. I was reluctant to selling it after having many fun weekends with my wife but it was no longer going to be practical.

The dilemma now was I wanted an everyday day but with some excitement for me and practical if the wife an baby wanted to hop along with me for a day out.
So after test driving many cars from RS5, C63 AMG, New C63 AMG 2015, E63 AMG, New Range Rover sport and more you get the picture... I ended up at BMW and test drove an M4.

It did not take too long to put a smile on my face and I was certain this was the car to go for. Deposit down and get me a car.... An M3 was the choice as 4drs made sense.

I now have taken delivery a few weeks ago however not had huge amounts of time to use it, but in the short space I have it has really excited me to drive.
I thought I would miss the R8 but now it's a distant memory as this M power car has got a New fan.

I have big plans to modify this car and will update as I go..

Here is a few pics of the car -
Looks great already and you have great access to all the aftermarket developments as they arise

Congrats on both new arrivals and trust me the car will end up the cheaper of the 2 new arrivals

subscribed
Haha! Thank you 🙈
Appreciate 0