CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by afadeev View Post
You are missing out on an ability to adjust shock stiffness between 3 levels: Comfort, Sport, Sport+. You can, in fact, appreciate the difference between those three settings.

Based on other threads and reviews, the stock non-adjustable M3 shocks' stiffness falls somewhere between Sport and Sport+ for those with adjustable suspension.

Even then, Comfort setting on an M3 will be significantly stiffer than anything available on 535 or 335 cars. As well as it should be!

a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! View Post
Like you as well I came from and 535 with adaptive suspension. I think in 3 years of ownership I used or "adjusted" the suspension only a handful of times. Most of the times were in the winter when the roads were trashed here in NY. Other than that I left it alone. I find the m4 passive suspension to be more than capable of absorbing the road imperfections while still giving the needed feedback to make driving the car enjoyable for a daily driver. Hope this helps.

As has been discussed at length in other threads, the adaptive suspension is much more than the 3 user selectable settings. The adaptive suspension is constantly adapting (changing the damping) to the driving conditions in real time.
Appreciate 0