03-04-2019, 01:41 AM   #1
1BlinkGone
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 2003 BMW 530i

Garage List
2003 BMW 530i  [0.00]
Our first BMW....

During last week we suddenly found ourselves the new owners of a 2003 530i Sedan in Sterling Grey/Grey Leather Int. It has 17" BBS/BMW wheels, 235/45R17 tires all around, Automatic Climate Control, etc. 4 prior owners.

We're surrounded by BMW owners (they are all stunned with this car); and our mechanic specializes in them. Esp the 2000-2003 years. The car has a fresh oil change (Mobil 1 5w-30 Synthetic), all filters replaced, new tires & alignment, and cooling system flush.

The comfort seats have the dreaded twist issue and will be replaced tomorrow with a matching pair of sport seats that have 100% functionality. There are a very few trim issues (needs a new windshield molding trim seal for example) but the car is immaculate inside and out, all the gauges & display cluster works, etc etc. No panel or paint mismatches. Quiet as a bank vault, stable, solid, tracks well and has a very strong, smooth engine. What a blessing.

Working on getting a full svc & repair report. Car passed smog with flying colors.

I've been desiring a BMW, this series particularly, for a long time. Now it's reality. And in my fave BMW color of that period. We're very thankful.
Glad to finally join you BMW owners. Thanks for reading....