I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post

Pats ranked WAY too high.

Buccs a lil low

Brady doesn’t look like he’s having fun, especially with the pending divorce/separation of whatever. Unless the Bucs turn things around, they’re done and when Brady retires (again), they’ll be back to the Tampa Bay Suckaneers.

Giants a good team lol. If they beat the Cheese in London, maybe they’ll excite me but they have no WR’s, still haven’t solved the OL, horrible secondary, even if they got Landon Collins back as he’s more of a hybrid now. The only bright spots on the team is Barkley, Daniel Jones running with the ball but the most important one is the front office/head coach as it seems that they got it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWYER View Post
Spin it all you want. Enjoy that 1-3 playoff record Dak. LOL
Don’t disturb the Cowboy fans groove. Let them think that Dak will lead them to the Super Bowl. I’m still gonna bank that the last 25 years will keep repeating itself year after year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Seattle sold Denver a lemon.
Seattle looks like the winner here as Geno Smith is having a career year and the fact that Denver gave Russ that huge contract extension is baffling. Let Russ Cook should now be Let Russ Marinate.