TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
felt bad for Norris but at the same time going for a tire change was obviously needed after some time.. there were still 6-7 laps no one could hang on with slicks in rain that long.. thus its purely Lando's choice to stay out while team was calling him in.. being young bounced back for a possible victory for him.. other than that he was racing flawless until rain part.. i believe he ll remember this day every time rain falls for some time..

Lewis had a terrible start and stayed on the safe side in first laps pulled him even lower places.. after Ric pitted.. it was pure champion drive.. so great to see him performing top-notch again.. just at the right time putting in fastest laps..

lottery won by Max this race.. towards the end probably his tires d get even worse in dry so 7th was looking like where he d finish.. one way or another its a team sport.. well done to Red Bull..

Ferraris were looking racey which is cool.. as far as i remember Leclerc had the new updated engine but that update doesnt seem that good at least for this race..

Ric started to get in the mood and be more comfortable with the car and everything thats good news..

race wasnt that fun except few overtakes but it was a close race.. im super glad Lewis won almost by a minute..
I think it was bad info from the pit wall. NOR was thinking the same as HAM and thought the rain would hold up for the last 3-4 laps and nothing from McLaren would indicate that wouldn't be the case but Mercedes knew there was more rain coming and forced HAM into swapping tires which proved to be the correct call/strategy.
yco5722.50