View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 03:59 PM   #4692
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here. Sometimes I cant get away from the shower after work. Not complaining, but some days I am tired since I'm usually up by 2:30am every morning.

Edit: (Note to Self) ......I need to start waking her up early as I'm a morning person! Wonder how that would go as she does like her sleep!
The girlfriend is all about some morning sex. Problem is that I'm up at 4:30 a.m. and usually in bed around 11:00 p.m. I don't get near enough sleep. I don't have to be at work until 7:30, but I'm an overachiever and like the overtime, so I'm in the office at 6:00 a.m. In order to do the morning sex, I'd have to get up even earlier, as I am....the polar opposite of a minute man. Now I do get that going too long is just as bad as not going long enough, so I try to shoot for the middle; but a rush job in the morning just doesn't set well with me. I'd rather wait to where I'm not quite so rushed. Now at the same time, a spontaneous quickie keeps the notion in the back of her mind throughout the day and only makes her want it more that evening.
Rmtt8206.00