First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G82 Xdrive

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
XPEL ULTIMATE installation experience by Raja

Just got my XPEL done (2016 M4 / gray ) by Raja last night and I must say, I was just blown away with overall experience and I highly recommend Raja for XPEL installation.

At first I was little skeptical about his work, as he was working off on his 5 car garage but he is actually fully licensed technician with vast of experience behind his belt. On the phone, he carefully explained overall process, answered all my questions and assured that this was fully covered by same warranty you would get as if you go other authorized XPEL installation shop.

As I was dropping off my car, he again went over with me of where XPEL will be installed - Full hood, bumper, fender, side mirror, door edges & guard, rear bumper section. during this time I also requested to see if he was able to fix "crazy glue" smudge that was on rear bumper which I was not able to get it off with glue goo remover.. he took a quick look at it and says he'll take care of it as well.

Says would be done next day by 6pm and gave me loaner. As happens, he texted me 45minute before 6 and told me that the car is ready to pick up.

The car was spotless top to bottom, perfectly installed as he took time to show all the details and not to mention, the glue smudge on the bumper was cleaned and buffed as new. I was extremely happy.

This was a "First Class" customer oriented experience that I hadn't recieved in a long time. He was open to suggestions, willingness to hear and do what he can to make you happy in and out. Very very cool "Car guy" you can rely on for the job.

I high recommend Raja to anyone and certainly I would return over and over again for any other job he was able to handle.
Appreciate 0