Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Mac user since late 80s. Owner since the early 90s, I think I got my first powerbook in '92. Watch out, it had a whopping 6MB of RAM. And it cost me in the neighborhood of $3k. But, I could use pagemaker on it ... NICE!!! I have been mac faithful ever since. Currently I am rocking a MacbookPro and an old G5.

At work we also use macs only. I work in the sound business, making sound effects for feature films. And in that arena, pretty you will only find macs. Macs running ProTools. Some mixing boards use windoze for their automation computers, but most everything else is mac.

Currently I am using 10.6.1 with a heavy reliance on ProTools and QuicKeys. Although one big love is google earth...Mmmmmm, love me some Google Earth browsing. Planned many a fun road trip with that little app.

edit: and hey, my screen name here is the name of my old extra powerbook. Back when the titanium G4 powerbooks came out, I grabbed 2 of them. One was TiBook (Titanium Powerbook), the other was xBook (Extra Powerbook).