09-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #46
BMdblU
Brigadier General
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtac View Post
Nice, congrats. Yup you won't be going back, and you'll always be amazed at what people put up with on windows. I have the 2.5 15", are you running Snow Leopard? if not its only $30 if you would pay for it..

edit, just saw comment about BB, I believe iphone does have its problems, but what about the BB keeps you from moving to the iphone? and please don't say keyboard, because beleive it or not, its actually much quicker.
Yes I run Snow Leopard. Its pretty nice.

I love the BB Bold for how it gets things done efficiently. I need a keyboard with tactile feedback. The keyboard on the iPhone is nonsense for typing out a lengthy email or text. Till a month ago you couldn't even turn the thing sideways to type, not that it even helps. I just need more then one button on my phone, the touch screen thing is a novelty to me on a cell phone. I also don't play video games like a 16 year old on my cell phone, so most apps are redundant for me. Not to mention pins and blackberry messenger can't be beat.. I actually hate having to send an SMS when I could pin or use bbm. I use my phone for business and communicating with employees, friends, and family. Nothing else.